Leading Project Teams
Embracing empathy as a success factor.
By understanding social and intercultural issues, structures can be created to put actors in charge and allow them to use their potential in the best possible way.
In this training you will learn how to lead your project team laterally to success, how to motivate your people and how to master difficult conflict situations. Get to know yourself better in your role as project leader and learn about teams and team development.
- Requirement profiles for project management
- Role and self-perspection of project managers
- Basics of communication
- Leadership and communication models for an effective management of project teams
- Self-perception versus external perception – giving and receiving feedback
- Test and reflect on leadership skills
- The lateral leadership principle
- Reflection on difficult leadership situations in everyday project work
- Typical management situations along the project management process
- Motivation in temporary structures
- Team development as a task of the project manager – become familiar with team phases and manage them correctly
- Key facts about teams – hierarchies, cooperation and confrontation in teams
- Project Managers
2 days as in-house training or 4 x 0.5 days as online training