Wherever people are, there will also be conflicts: they are part of the everyday work.
They become dangerous when they are not resolved and escalate. The consequences range from demotivation of employees and mistrust in the team or company to major financial damage. This can be prevented through good conflict management and training of employees.
What is important when dealing with conflicts? What types of conflict are there and how can they be recognized and managed?
- Types and nature of conflicts
- Emergence and dynamics of conflicts
- Typical behaviors and actions (core-shell model, Rieman-Thomann cross)
- Escalation models in conflict management
- Preventive intervention strategies
- Conflict resolution strategies
- Moderation of conflicts
- Conflict management in teams
- Role plays for conflict resolution, working on concrete conflict situations and case studies
- Project Managers
- Project Members
2 days as in-house training or 4 x 0.5 days as online training
There are specific unresolved conflicts in your company that are already so hardened that they can no longer be resolved without external support? centerline/'s Managing Partner Alexander Kogler conducts conflict clarification proceedings as a state-registered mediator. You can find more information here: Conflict Resolution and Mediation