SCRUM Product Owner Certified (SPOC™)
SCRUM is an agile framework, a method of project and product management. It is based on agile values and principles and represents a scalable method that can be applied to different project types and sizes. centerline/ offers different trainings, depending on the level of knowledge.
Together with SCRUMstudy®, there is the possibility for advanced users such as product managers and product owners to go through the SCRUM certification SCRUM Product Owner Certified (SPOC™).
You will learn in detail how to represent the company's position in an agile project and thus play an essential key role in a SCRUM project. After completing the course and passing the exam, you will be able to prove that you can take on the role of Product Owner in SCRUM projects.
- Introduction to SCRUM and the Agile Manifesto
- SCRUM principles
- Agile vs. traditional project management
- SCRUM roles (Product Owner, SCRUM Master and SCRUM Team)
- SCRUM phases (Initiate, Plan and Estimate, Implement, Review and Retrospect, Release)
- Development of a project vision
- Development and prioritization of the product backlog
- Execution of the release planning
- Creation of user stories and their commitment
- Execution of a sprint, sprint backlog
- Conducting the stand-up meetings
- Sprint validation and reflection
- Carrying out the product release
- Multiple Choice
- 140 questions per exam
- One point per correct question
- No "negative points" for wrong answers
- 180 minutes time
- Remotely monitored online exam
- Exam language: English or Spanish
People who want to build or deepen their knowledge of SCRUM and take on the role of a Product Owner.
For further information please contact the centerline/ team: Contact