SCRUM Master Certified (SMC™)
SCRUM is an agile framework, a method of project and product management. It is based on agile values and principles and represents a scalable method that can be applied to different project types and sizes. centerline/ offers different trainings, depending on the level of knowledge.
Together with SCRUMstudy®, there is the possibility for advanced project managers to pass the certification SCRUM Master Certified (SMC™).
- Introduction to SCRUM and the Agile Manifesto
- SCRUM principles
- Agile vs. traditional project management
- SCRUM roles (Product Owner, SCRUM Master and SCRUM Team)
- SCRUM phases (Initiate, Plan and Estimate, Implement, Review and Retrospect, Release)
- Scaling of SCRUM
- Application of SCRUM in programs and portfolios
- SCRUM of SCRUMs (SoS)
- Implementation of SCRUM
- Stakeholder management in SCRUM
- Multiple Choice
- 100 questions per exam
- One point per correct answer
- No "negative points" for wrong answers
- 120 minutes time
- Remotely monitored online exam
- Exam language: English or Spanish
People who want to build up or deepen their knowledge of SCRUM and get certified as SCRUM Master.
For further information please contact the centerline/ team: Contact