Risk and Opportunity Management
Recognize and manage project risks – identify opportunities to fully exploit potential.
Successful risk management makes a significant contribution to operational value creation. Project risks are avoided and at the same time entrepreneurial thinking is promoted by actively taking risks that are positively related to the expected success.
In this training you will sharpen your skills in risk identification and risk assessment and learn how to set up preventive or corrective action planning. You will learn how to proactively manage risk to achieve your project objectives while identifying opportunities to leverage for even greater project success.
- Basics of risk management (definitions of terms, benefits)
- Explanation of the risk management process and its integration into the project management process
- Identification and analysis of project risks (qualitative and quantitative)
- Planning of risk strategies and measures (preventive and corrective)
- Special methods (SWOT analysis, FMEA, Ishikawa diagram)
- Risk monitoring and controlling
- Risk management in the corporate context
- Risk management to secure results
- Experienced Project (Core) Team Members
- Project Managers
2 days as in-house training or 4 x 0.5 days as online training