Project Management Office (PMO)
Does project management have such a high priority in your organization that it is strategically necessary to give the topic of project management a clear organizational home? Then it may make sense to implement a Project Management Office (PMO). Other indicators:
- There are many projects that need to be managed.
- Resources in different areas have to be coordinated.
- Decisions must be based on sound and up-to-date data.
- The environment is dynamic and demands quick decisions.
- The need for reports is increasing as more stakeholders want valid information.
centerline/ supports you in setting up a PMO or takes over the interim PMO management as an external partner.