Professionalization of Project Management
A project management professionalization is an internal organizational development project. This project goes through several phases – starting with an analysis of the current state and the definition of the target state up to the company-wide roll-out. Project management professionalization usually takes about 12 - 24 months and takes place at various levels:
- Organizational development (including project management standards, project management guidelines, process descriptions, etc.)
- Personnel development (training, coaching, certifications)
- IT support (selection of suitable tools and implementation)
The goal is to,
- to create significant added value for your company and your customers through transparency,
- to adapt the organizational structure to your business goals and thus accelerate processes and
- eliminate superfluous administrative work and achieve better project results.
centerline/ accompanies you on your way to a project-oriented company.