Only a lived process is a good process.
In many companies, processes exist only on paper and the actual processes are not transparent. Recognizing these from within the organization is difficult. This is where centerline/ comes into play: Based on a detailed analysis of current procedures, we provide the necessary impetus for the transformation from a (traditional), relatively static organizational structure to a dynamic process organization with a focus on customer benefits.
- Definition of the starting point
- Survey of the actual situation
- Definition of the objective of the process analysis
- Development of recommendations for action
- Creation of a process overview from individual and overall processes