The triple constraints
Live Online Training
In this seminar you will be introduced in all 3 planning issues and their specific features in complex plant building projects.
The “triple constraints” comprise the 3 most important hard facts, which need to planned and controlled in a project. The triple constraints consist of SCOPE PLANNING, SCHEDULING and RESOURCE/COST PLANNING. This seminar comprises the development of complex work breakdown structures in large scale plant building projects, development and controlling of CPM schedules, designing practicable scheduling processes, resource loading of schedules as well as an introduction into project cash flow management.
Seminar documents: English
Duration: 2 x 2 hours
2 seminar blocks are available for your selection:
Spring date: 17. – 18. june 2021, always from 09:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Autumn date: 21. – 22. october 2021, always from 09:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Price per seminar block and per participant: 180,00 Euro (excl. VAT)
Details and technical requirements
- Access to the online training is via web browser or app
- Access data will be sent to all participants by Centerline Management Consulting
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, iOS and Android
- Recommended hardware for participants:
– Headset with microphone to ensure optimal sound quality for all participants
– Camera (on laptop/PC or mobile phone)
€ 180,00 exclusive value added tax (excl. VAT)