Kanban boards, scrum boards and burndown charts
The learning objective is when and how to use Kanban Boards, Scrum Boards and Burndown Charts for planning and monitoring.
In this seminar, participants learn how to optimize their Kanban when to use a Scrum Board and what the benefit of a burndown chart is. Also the historical perspective – where do these boards come from – is part of this course.
- A little history – where do these boards come from
- What are Kanban boards good for and how to use them for planning and controlling
- How to optimize your Kanban
- When and how to use a Scrum Board
- What is the benefit of a burndown chart
- Why these boards will increase your planning and controlling process efficiency
Seminar documents: English
Duration: 2 x 2 hours
Date: 8. – 9. september 2021 always from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Price per seminar date and per participant: 180,00 Euro (excl. VAT)
€ 180,00 exclusive value added tax (excl. VAT)