Defining and set-up of project organizations
Live Online Training
Many EP and EPC projects have a complex set-up of the project organization: Multi location set-up, different project partners and sub-suppliers around the globe, different cultures and languages. This creates for a project manager an enormous complexity in the set-up of the project organization. In this live online training, you will learn along a case study how to set-up a complex project organization and what to consider by doing this.
- Principals and tools of setting up a project organization
- Different types of project organization that fit to your (EP/EPC) project
- Setting the right communication structures and culture within your project
- Working on a case study and applying the theory
Seminar documents: English
Duration: 2 x 2 hours
2 seminar dates are available for your selection:
Summer date: 01.-02. June 2021, always from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Autumn date: 30. September – 01. October 2021, always from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Price per seminar date and per participant: 180,00 € (excl. VAT)
Details and technical requirements
- Access to the online training is via web browser or app
- Access data will be sent to all participants by Centerline Management Consulting
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, iOS and Android
- Recommended hardware for participants:
– Headset with microphone to ensure optimal sound quality for all participants
– Camera (on laptop/PC or mobile phone)
€ 180,00 exclusive value added tax (excl. VAT)