Learn: How to minimize non-essential work.
In this course, participants get to know why time boxing will increases efficiency, how it can be used by a project and by individuals and how time boxing is used in SCRUM.
- Why time boxing will increase your efficiency
- When to use time boxing and when better not to use time boxing
- How time boxing can be used by a project team
- How time boxing can be used by individuals
- Time boxing in SCRUM (communications structures, roles)
Seminar documents: English
Duration: 2 hours
2 seminar blocks are available for your selection:
15. june 2021 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
7. september 2021 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Price per seminar block and per participant: 90,00 Euro (excl. VAT)
Details and technical requirements
- Access to the online training is via web browser or app
- Access data will be sent to all participants by Centerline Management Consulting
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, iOS and Android
- Recommended hardware for participants:
– Headset with microphone to ensure optimal sound quality for all participants
– Camera (on laptop/PC or mobile phone)