This course combines the framework of Peter Lencioni’s Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ model with the teachings of Charlie Green, the author of three best-selling books about trust. Lencioni emphasizes trust as the first and foundational of the Five Behaviors; Green’s research, as outlined in Trust-Based Selling and The Trusted Advisor, examines trust as a fundamental element of the manager/employee relationship. The course includes a detailed self-assessment used as a diagnostic tool for leaders to understand their natural styles and how they align with the critical behaviors that build trust. It also prepares leaders to build upon trust to facilitate other key team behaviors.
- Participants analyse the “Trust Quotient Assessment” to identify personal strengths and areas for trust development
- Explore how to create an environment of trust-based leadership by demonstrating credibility, reliability, intimacy, and self-orientation
- Explore aspects of leading cohesive teams to build trust, master conflict, achieve commitment, embrace accountability, and focus on results
Seminar documents: English
Duration: 2 x 2 hours
2 alternative seminar dates are available for your selection:
Spring date: 10. – 11. June 2021, always from 03:00 – 05:00 p.m.
Autumn date: 18. – 19. October 2021, always from 01:00 – 03:00 p.m.
Price per seminar date and per participant: 180,00 € (excl. VAT)
Details and technical requirements
- Access to the online training is via web browser or app
- Access data will be sent to all participants by Centerline Management Consulting
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, iOS and Android
- Recommended hardware for participants:
– Headset with microphone to ensure optimal sound quality for all participants
– Camera (on laptop/PC or mobile phone)