Learn: ‘How you can do what you do better’ (Jeff Sutherland).
The seminar shows, why you should use a retrospect in your projects, what exactly is the purpose of a retrospect and when to use it during a project. It also shows how to run a retrospect, it’s prerequisites and how to distinguish between review and retrospect.
- Why you should use a retrospect in your projects
- What exactly is the purpose of a retrospect
- When to use a retrospect during a project
- Who should participate in a retrospect
- How to run a retrospect
- Prerequisites for a retrospect
- Review & Retrospect – how to distinguish between these two
Seminar documents: English
Duration: 2 hours
2 alternative seminar dates are available for your selection:
Spring date: 14. June 2021 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Autumn date: 6. September 2021 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Price per seminar date and per participant: 90,00 Euro (excl. VAT)
Details and technical requirements
- Access to the online training is via web browser or app
- Access data will be sent to all participants by Centerline Management Consulting
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, iOS and Android
- Recommended hardware for participants:
– Headset with microphone to ensure optimal sound quality for all participants
– Camera (on laptop/PC or mobile phone)