The success of a project is not only depending on the quality you deliver, but also to a high extend on how you treat key stakeholders and how they perceive the project success. In this live online training, you will learn how to improve your stakeholder management skills during a typical EPC project.
- Typical stakeholder management in customer projects and their expectations
- Understanding the stakeholder management process: How to identify and manage stakeholders
- Managing stakeholders considering their personality type
- Managing stakeholders on a construction site
Seminar documents: English
Duration: 2 x 2 hours
2 alternative seminar dates are available for your selection:
Spring date: 28.-29. June 2021, always from 01:00 a.m. – 03:00 p.m.
Autumn date: 09. – 10. September 2021, always from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Price per seminar date and per participant: 180,00 € (excl. VAT)
Details and technical requirements
- Access to the online training is via web browser or app
- Access data will be sent to all participants by Centerline Management Consulting
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, iOS and Android
- Recommended hardware for participants:
– Headset with microphone to ensure optimal sound quality for all participants
– Camera (on laptop/PC or mobile phone)