Managing project risks is for sure one of the key elements of project management and must have a strong focus by the project manager and his team. In this live online training, you learn how to identify project risks and how to eliminate or mitigate them. A strong emphasis will be put on defining risk response measures for plant building projects in general and construction sites in specific.
- Risk management in plant building projects and technical projects
- Risk management process in detail: How to identify and manage risks
- Risk response management in plant building projects and special focus on typical risks
- Risk controlling and revaluation of risks
- Project risk management from a commercial perspective
Seminar documents: English
Duraton: 2 x 2 hours
3 seminar blocks are available for your selection:
Summer date: 10. – 11. June 2021, always from 12:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Autumn date: 09. – 10. September 2021, always from 01:00 – 03:00 p.m.
Price per seminar block and per participant: 180,00 € (excl. VAT)
Details and technical requirements
- Access to the online training is via web browser or app
- Access data will be sent to all participants by Centerline Management Consulting
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, iOS and Android
- Recommended hardware for participants:
– Headset with microphone to ensure optimal sound quality for all participants
– Camera (on laptop/PC or mobile phone)