Through this online seminar you will gain a better understanding of the importance of progress monitoring within EPC projects in the plant building industry, for both parties (buyer and seller) with the needs to implement progress measuring systems for evaluation. You will learn how to implement measures for every process phase from engineering to commissioning. Additionally you will receive information about handover the plant to the customer / end user and to monitor the “physical progress” in a project.
- Learn more about the importance of progress monitoring within EPC projects
- Increase the awareness that progress measuring is understood as a controlling tool for internal process chain as well as for supplies/sub-contractors/consortium partners, who execute parts of the value chain
- Learn to accept that the “physical progress” is the only method to get reliable and transparent figures. Also you get to know how to define milestones, which allow a stepwise measurement of reached progress
- Define criteria in the value chain e.g. engineering to measure the percentage of completion level for activities, phases and on the end for the entire project, across the whole EPC project
Seminar documents: English
Duration: 2 x 2 hours
2 alternative seminar dates are available for your selection:
Spring date: 21. may 2021 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 11. june 2021 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Autumn date: 15. october 2021 from 01:00 – 03:00 p.m. and 29. october from 01:00 – 03:00 p.m.
Price per seminar date and per participant: 180,00 € (excl. VAT)
Details and technical requirements
- Access to the online training is via web browser or app
- Access data will be sent to all participants by Centerline Management Consulting
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, iOS and Android
- Recommended hardware for participants:
– Headset with microphone to ensure optimal sound quality for all participants
– Camera (on laptop/PC or mobile phone)