In this seminar, participants will learn how to use MS Project for project planning and control.
The specific application of MS Project for project planning and project control of small to medium-sized projects in mechanical and plant engineering is content of the seminar. We are happy to develop special templates and blueprints for your customer projects with the seminar group within the framework of the seminar, so that a direct benefit for the further project handling arises.
Seminar documents: English
Duration: 4 x 3 hours
2 alternative seminar dates are available:
Spring date: 26. – 29. April 2021, always from 09:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Autumn date: 04. – 07. october 2021, always from 09:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Price per seminar date and per participant: 540,00 Euro (excl. VAT)
Details and technical requirements
- Access to the online training is via web browser or app
- Access data will be sent to all participants by Centerline Management Consulting
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, iOS and Android
- Recommended hardware for participants:
– Headset with microphone to ensure optimal sound quality for all participants
– Camera (on laptop/PC or mobile phone)