Get to know project start processes, definition, objectives and main statements. Learn how to avoid faults and errors in the start process.
In one 3 hour session, the participants will review the meeting mehtods and tasks, roles and aids of a kick-off meeting. Additionally practial examples of kick-off, follow-up or owner meetings are demonstrated.
- Project Start Process- definition, objectives and main statements
- Faults and errors in the start process
- Elaboration of a start workshop
- Review of the meeting methods
- Tasks, roles and aids of a kick-off meeting
- Examples of kick-off, follow-up or owner meetings
Seminar documents: English
Duration: 3 hours
2 alternative seminar dates are available for your selection:
Spring date: 03. may 2021 from 09:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Autumn date: 01. november 2021 from 09:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Price per seminar date and per participant: 135,00 € (excl. VAT)
Details and technical requirements
- Access to the online training is via web browser or app
- Access data will be sent to all participants by Centerline Management Consulting
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, iOS and Android
- Recommended hardware for participants:
– Headset with microphone to ensure optimal sound quality for all participants
– Camera (on laptop/PC or mobile phone)