In two sessions you will learn the theoretical concept of earned value and practice it. The used terms and methods in this course are compliant to the PMI® Standard for Earned Value Management.
The earned value management system is a method (tool) to measure the project performance against the project plan. This method combines scope, cost and schedule to assess the progress of the project and helps to identify causes of deviation. Using earned value improves the transparency of your project. As well as analysis methods the EVM contains forecast opportunities. The seminar also includes earned schedule management.
Seminar documents: English
Duration: 2 x 2 hours
2 seminar blocks are available for your selection:
Spring date: 01. – 02. july 2021, always from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Autumn date: 21. – 22. october 2021, always form 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Price per seminar block and per participant: 180,00 Euro (excl. VAT)
Contact us directly to reserve your seat in the seminar!
Details and technical requirements
- Access to the online training is via web browser or app
- Access data will be sent to all participants by Centerline Management Consulting
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, iOS and Android
- Recommended hardware for participants:
– Headset with microphone to ensure optimal sound quality for all participants
– Camera (on laptop/PC or mobile phone)