Although the range of competencies that define an effective leader is broad and varied, at the core is emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence is the ability to recognize and manage your feelings and respond to the feelings and behaviors of others. This training program explores how the elements of emotional intelligence—self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, and relationship management—are demonstrated in the workplace and how those competencies can be practiced and developed to increase a leader’s effectiveness.
- Explore the behavior of effective and ineffective managers and leaders
- Understand the role of emotional intelligence in effective leadership
- Explore strategies for managing your emotions and those of others
- Practice and plan for improving your emotional intelligence
Language: German or English
Seminar documents: English
Duration: 2 x 2 hours
2 alternative seminardates are available for your selection:
Spring date: 13. may 2021, 09:00 – 11:00 a.m. and 14. may 2021, 01:00-03:00 p.m.
Autumn date: 04. – 05. november 2021, always from 09:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Price per seminar date and per participant: 180,00 € (excl. VAT)
For further booking options, contact us directly!
Details and technical requirements
- Access to the online training is via web browser or app
- Access data will be sent to all participants by Centerline Management Consulting
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, iOS and Android
- Recommended hardware for participants:
– Headset with microphone to ensure optimal sound quality for all participants
– Camera (on laptop/PC or mobile phone)