In this live online training, you will learn how important good and frequent feedback is for everyone within your organization. You will explore different models and ways to give feedback and understand the importance of feedback for leading your project team.
- Principals of good feedback – what you should consider when you give feedback.
- Differences between motivation and development feedback
- How to prepare and perform a feedback talk
- “Hot” feedback topics and how to deal with them
- Using feedback as a leadership tool to increase the performance of your (project) team
- Self-evaluation of your feedback behaviour
Seminar documents: English
Duration: 2 x 2 Stunden
2 alternative seminar dates are available for your selection:
Spring date: 28.-29. June 2021, always from 01:00 – 03:00 p.m.
Autumn date: 29. – 30. November 2021, always from 01:00 – 03:00 p.m.
Price per seminar date and per participant: 180,00 Euro (excl. VAT)
Details and technical requirements
- Access to the online training is via web browser or app
- Access data will be sent to all participants by Centerline Management Consulting
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, iOS and Android
- Recommended hardware for participants:
– Headset with microphone to ensure optimal sound quality for all participants
– Camera (on laptop/PC or mobile phone)