No project without deviation. Thus, the client can demand changes to the subject matter of the contract at any time. It is also common and normal in projects that changes are requested and carried out. But are the effects of a change on scope, deadlines, quality, costs,… addressed and considered in time? In this event, measures for the individual project phases will be shown that enable a structured implementation of changes and avoid frictional losses between the project partners.
Seminar documents: English
Duration: 2 x 2 hours
2 alternative seminar dates are available for your selection:
Spring date: 29. – 30. june 2021, always from 09:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Autumn date: 16. – 17. september 2021, always from 09:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Price per seminar date and per participant: 180,00 Euro (excl. VAT)
Details and technical requirements
- Access to the online training is via web browser or app
- Access data will be sent to all participants by Centerline Management Consulting
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, iOS and Android
- Recommended hardware for participants:
– Headset with microphone to ensure optimal sound quality for all participants
– Camera (on laptop/PC or mobile phone)