Based on the powerful Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ model, this course will position leaders to focus on and foster the behaviors that will make the team more cohesive and improve its performance. Participants will learn the role of a team leader in enabling their team to build trust, master conflict, achieve commitment, embrace accountability, and focus on results. This unique take on the Five Behaviors model presents strategies and practices that support a leader’s efforts to build these behaviors and allows for reflection and planning according to each participant’s needs.
- Discuss the characteristics of a successful leader
- Examine five behaviors that underlie team cohesiveness and performance
- Explore leadership strategies that support each of the behaviors
Seminar documents: English
Duration: 2 x 2 hours
2 alternative seminar dates are available for your selection:
Spring date: 17. – 18. may 2021, always from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Autumn date: 30. september – 01. october 2021, always from 01:00 – 03:00 p.m.
Price per seminar date and per participant: 180,00 € (excl. VAT)
Details and technical requirements
- Access to the online training is via web browser or app
- Access data will be sent to all participants by Centerline Management Consulting
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, iOS and Android
- Recommended hardware for participants:
– Headset with microphone to ensure optimal sound quality for all participants
– Camera (on laptop/PC or mobile phone)