Participants learn decision making behavior and error management. They get to know the causes of wrong decisions and how to make decisions in critical situations. This program teaches a systematic approach to making decisions and solving problems in the workplace. Participants will consider the qualities and tendencies of effective decision makers and problem solvers, both according to research and based on their own personal experience. Participants will also examine various decision styles and reflect on the effectiveness of their own preferred styles. Straightforward models and time-tested problem-solving tools are reviewed and applied to both case studies and personal situations.
- Explore a framework for making decisions and solving problems
- Understand the hidden influences that affect thinking and decision quality
- Explore the five decision styles and when to use them
Seminar documents: English
Duration: 2 x 2 hours
2 alternative seminar dates are available for your selection:
Spring date: 06. – 07. may 2021, always from 09:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Autumn date: 08. – 09. november 2021, always from 09:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Price per seminar date and per participant: 180,00 € (excl. VAT)
Details and technical requirements
- Access to the online training is via web browser or app
- Access data will be sent to all participants by Centerline Management Consulting
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, iOS and Android
- Recommended hardware for participants:
– Headset with microphone to ensure optimal sound quality for all participants
– Camera (on laptop/PC or mobile phone)