The essentials of Contract Management and short cases will be presented, exchanged and discussed in this programme.
Adequate contract management is one of the key elements for a successful project in an increasingly legalized global business environment. The seminar is based on the fact that successful contract management …
- starts with definition of project structure and shall properly take care of the own competences
- includes risk allocation by successful contract negotiation
- requires awareness and consideration of contractual strength and weaknesses throughout project implementation
Seminar documents: English
Duration: 2 x 2 hours
2 seminar dates are available for your selection:
Spring date: 7. june 2021 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Autumn date: 23. – 24. November 2021, always form 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Price per seminar date and per participant: 180,00 Euro (excl. VAT)
Details and technical requirements
- Access to the online training is via web browser or app
- Access data will be sent to all participants by Centerline Management Consulting
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, iOS and Android
- Recommended hardware for participants:
– Headset with microphone to ensure optimal sound quality for all participants
– Camera (on laptop/PC or mobile phone)