The ability to change is key to survival. Change is in every new project, every new customer, and every improvement in products or services. This change management training program teaches the skills that individuals need to navigate and lead others through times of change. Participants will take the Change Style Indicator assessment to learn their personal change readiness style. They will also learn reasons people resist change and explore the stages people go through when moving through change. Finally, participants will learn techniques to secure commitment for change when leading a project or a team. The full-day version of this change management training program includes a business simulation that provides an opportunity to apply change management skills.
- Understand why people resist change
- Explore the stages people typically go through to truly adopt a change
- Gain insight into your own change style
- Explore change style perceptions
- Learn effective change management techniques to gain commitment for change when leading a project
Seminar documents: English
Duration: 2 x 2 hours
2 alternative seminar dates are available for your selection:
Spring date: 13.-14. may 2021, always from 04:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Autumn date: 4.-5. November 2021, always from 02:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Price per seminar date and per participant: 180,00 € (excl. VAT)
Contact us directly for more booking possibilities!
Details and technical requirements
- Access to the online training is via web browser or app
- Access data will be sent to all participants by Centerline Management Consulting
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, iOS and Android
- Recommended hardware for participants:
– Headset with microphone to ensure optimal sound quality for all participants
– Camera (on laptop/PC or mobile phone)