A key element of performance management involves holding employees accountable for results. Effective project managers expect accountability in all aspects of employee performance, from day-to-day project activities and decisions to the achievement of long-term project goals. In this course, participants will examine their current attitudes toward and approaches to accountability, beginning with their ability to model it. They will also explore the dynamics of accountability and learn the behaviors and practices that set the foundation for a culture of accountability on a team or in an organization.
- Discuss the importance of accountability to the success of the individual, team, and organization
- Explore the accountability/victim dynamic and the effect of intrinsic and extrinsic factors that affect accountability
- Discuss accountability from the perspective of a leader and an employee
- Review best practices for creating a culture of accountability on a team
- Create action plans to improve skills and practices for building accountability
Seminar documents: English
Duration: 2 x 2 hours
2 alternative seminar dates are available for your selection:
Summer date: 01. – 02. june 2021, always from 02:00 – 04:00 p.m.
Autumn date: 10. – 11. november 2021, always from 01:00 – 03:00 p.m.
Price per seminar date and per participant: 180,00 Euro (excl. VAT)
Details and technical requirements
- Access to the online training is via web browser or app
- Access data will be sent to all participants by Centerline Management Consulting
- Compatible operating systems: Windows, iOS and Android
- Recommended hardware for participants:
– Headset with microphone to ensure optimal sound quality for all participants
– Camera (on laptop/PC or mobile phone)