ICC Seminar: Project controlling & performance progress measurement
Meeting targets, deadlines and costs is essential for the successful completion of projects. Early detection of deviations and crisis potentials is therefore the be-all and end-all in plant construction projects. In this context, the determination of performance progress plays an important role; it is the basis for status determination and forecasts with regard to deadlines and costs.
In addition to controlling the “triple constraints” (performance, deadlines, costs), risks, claims and stakeholders as well as organization and communication in the project must also be subjected to appropriate control during the course of the project.
This interactive webinar provides an overview of the topic of performance progress measurement and controlling in a specific plant construction project and is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and tools necessary to
- implement appropriate communication and reporting structures in the project and find a compromise between effort for project controlling and the necessary accuracy.
- know and be able to apply methods for measuring performance progress and determining status and forecasts in complex projects in international mechanical and industrial plant engineering.
- learn to assess risks early and realistically.
- know when and how to deal with own claims as well as those of other project partners.
- learn to master the art of internal and external reporting.
Date: 2nd to 4th march 2022
Time: 9:00-12:00 each day