Project management methods and tools in automotive projects
The participants know the essential methods and tools of project planning and project organization and are able to use them project-specifically. Through “training on the project” (training on concrete projects of the participants) the participants have tested the presented methods in automotive practice. Through the mutual exchange of experience, complementary learning took place among the participants.
- Organization of projects
- Project concept, project types, project orientation, project management approach
- Methods of project delimitation and context analysis
- Roles in the project, requirements for project managers and project team members
- Basic forms of project organisation and project culture
- Methods of project planning and project control
- Performance planning by means of result and project structure plan
- Scheduling (milestone plan, bar chart, etc.)
- Methods of resource planning and cost planning
- Forms of project documentation
- EDP use in projects
- Risk management in projects
Speaker: DI Alexander H. Kogler (Managing Partner Centerline Management Consulting GmbH)
Date: 13th-15th September 2021, 9:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m.
Location: Gasthof Fischer Welser Straße 14, 4614 Marchtrenk
Alexander Kogler, Managing Partner Centerline Management Consulting, is speaker at the seminar “Project management methods and tools in automotive projects”.