ICC Seminar: Risk analysis & risk management
The globalisation of markets and the resulting growing dynamics in international competition make it increasingly difficult to recognise and realise the complexity and scope of risks as well as opportunities in a project. The effects of the pandemic pose an additional challenge here. Therefore, it has become economically necessary to systematically deal with and control opportunities and risks. In this context, contracts are of central importance, because risks that are only recognised late – after the contract has been concluded – are difficult to control.
- Identify and avoid the biggest risks in export!
- Start in good time: risks must be recognised, assessed and reduced
- be identified, assessed and, if possible, reduced!
- Contractual and financial risk management: from the negotiation of the contract to the completion of the project.
- Stop or Go – decisions for a project: defining responsibilities and powers of action
- Funding sources and hedging options
- Case Study: Risk analysis and assessment
Date: 17. June 2021
Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Online Training: The online training takes place in 2 continuous modules of 3 hours each.