Experience in industrial plant construction
The Chair of Mineral Processing of the Montanuniversity Leoben and Centerline Management Consulting jointly invite you to an evening of lectures on experience in industrial plant construction.
Alexander Kogler (Managing Partner Centerline) and Xavier Loison (General Manager FLSmidth Leoben) explain why successful industrial plant construction is not a mystery and how successful industrial plant constructors can learn from the mistakes of others. Univ. Prof. Helmut Flachberger (Chair of Mineral Processing of the Montanuniversity Leoben) will share experiences in industrial plant construction from a university perspective.
Date: Oct. 2nd 2019, 5.30 to 9.00 pm
Location: Vordernberger Str. 12, 8700 Leoben (FLSmidth)
Registration deadline: Sept. 27th 2019, 12:00 noon
- Start from 5:30 pm – Guest list entry
- 5:45 pm – Welcome by CMC (Alexander Kogler) and FLSmidth (Xavier Loison)
- 6:00 pm – Lecture by Univ. Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Dr. mont. Helmut Flachberger, Montanuniversity – “Raw material characterization for successful processing”
- 6:30 pm – Break
- 6:45 pm – Lecture by Alexander Kogler, Centerline – “Seven ways for successful industrial plant construction”
- 7:15 pm – Lecture Xavier Loison, FLSmidth – “Industrial Plant Construction and ‘Lessions Learnt’ Process”
- 7:45 pm – Discussion / Questions
- 8:00 pm – Closing words Alexander Kogler
- Catering + Networking
- End 9:00 pm