Court of Auditors: Project management of the public sector - the new guideline
Contact and registration
+43 732 997 069-0
Presentation of the new Guide of the Court of Auditors.
DI (FH) Mag. Hermann Primig, MBA, Head of Department 4B2 – Construction Affairs at the Austrian Court of Auditors informs about the new Court of Auditors Guide.
The guide presented by Primig consists of 55 reports and the resulting 1,300 recommendations from the past 12 years, going through the entire process – from building to operation.
- Presentation of the Auditors’ Guide
- To deal with problems in this area
- What can be crossed in construction projects?
- How is a contract conducted?
- Management of public building projects
- Project managers & project managers
- Specialist in the project
Participation is free of charge
Date: November 12th 2018
Place: Schloss Puchenau, Karl-Leitl-Straße 1, 4048 Puchenau, Austria
- Start 4.00 pm
- 4:30 pm welcome
- 4:45 pm Herman Primig – Presentation court of auditors
- 5:45 pm break
- 6:00 pm Centerline Management Consulting – practical examples
- 7:00 pm final words
- 7:15 pm catering + networking
- 9:00 pm end
Centerline Management Consulting GmbH
Erster Stock Kämmererstiege im Schloss Puchenau
4048 Puchenau bei Linz