The best of two worlds - agile vs. classic project management
Use case studies to learn about the world of agile and classic project management. The aim is to provide the participants with the best of both worlds. Optionally, all participants have the opportunity to be certified as SMC™ (Scrum Master Certified) or SPOC™ (Scrum Product Owner Certified).
- First introduction to the SCRUM philosophy
- Main contents of this agile project management methodology
- Processes, methods and roles in classic project management
- SCRUM Principles, processes and roles
- Advantages and disadvantages of both methods are explained
- Possible applications and examples
- Tips for the implementation of classic or agile (SCRUM) project management
Certification as SMC™ (Scrum Master Certified) or SPOC™ (Scrum Product Owner Certified):
The certification as SMC™ (Scrum Master Certified) or SPOC™ (Scrum Product Owner Certified) can optionally be done after the training.
Optional: Online certification as SMC™ (Scrum Master Certified) or SPOC™ (Scrum Product Owner Certified):
The certification can be done exclusively online on your own mobile device (PC, mobile phone, tablet) within 180 days after registration in the VMEdu system. Training scripts, videos and tests are offered online for self-study. The certifications based on the preparatory e-learning in self-study can be offered at reduced prices through a cooperation of the Automotive Cluster.
Speaker: Franz Votapek, MBA (Senior Consultant Centerline Management Consulting GmbH)
Date: 2nd – 3rd may 2022, 9 am to 5 pm
Location: Gasthof Fischer Welser Straße 14, 4614 Marchtrenk
Franz Votapek, Senior Consultant of Centerline Management Consulting, is speaker at the seminar “The best of two worlds – agile vs. classic project management”.