market environment - industry and production
Resource and energy-optimized production processes and market-driven product development processes are the main challenges of this industry.
Increasingly dynamic markets cause additional cost pressures and a constant need for adjustment, which must be handled by lean management approaches in corporate management.
- Optimization of product development processes
- Introduction of Stage-Gate models
- Implementation of customized project management processes
- Product portfolio management
- Advice on product innovation projects
- Support in opening up of new markets
- Quality management (TQM, FMEA, APQP, PPAP, SPC)
Research and development department of a global operating cement manufacturer
In order to perform the variety of research and development projects within the group more efficiently and in a more structured way, a specifically designed project management training program was set up together with the company’s research and development department and their HR department. We have already delivered this program several times.